Friday, December 03, 2010

You already have all the resources you need right now.

If you need time and only have a little, that’s what you’ll use.
If you need space but it’s crowded, go outside.
If you need energy, try drinking a green smoothie for breakfast.
If you need love, it’s already inside of you.
If you need peace, breath.
If you need permission, you can say yes to yourself, right now.
If you need a friend, you can email me.
If you need mentoring, get a library card.
If you need freedom, minimize your commitments.
If you need clarity, go for a walk.
If you need creativity, daydream.

11 comments:

alna said...

Nice to read from you again ;-)

I like "If you need permission, you can say yes to yourself, right now"

W√ľnsche Dir eine besinnliche Adventszeit.

Ze2red said...

That was very nicely written. I enjoyed it as it's practical and straight to the point. I should work on every item on that list, and i might as well borrow the whole thing.

You've been missed, where have you been?

Noblese said...

Thanks Alna and Ze2red for your comments.

I am still lost in the family tree I am doing. It needs more time than what I have anticipated.

Ze2red said...

I borrowed the post on my blog, just to let you know :)

♫♪♩♭♫ said...

Just beautiful :-)

♫♪♩♭♫ said...

so beautiful in meaning and writing ! thanks

alna said...

Hi Noblese,

how is your family in Egypt? All is ok, I hope...

Fadfadation said...

ya gamed :)

Ze2red said...

you;ve been away for too long. hope everything is fine on ur side

Ze2red said...

you've been away for too long, hope everything is fine on ur side.

Fadfadation said...

Happy Thawra